Jadis, the White Witch
The Daily Habits Of Highly Creative People (Infographic)
Have you ever wondered how creative people do it, how they can make enough time in the day to eat, breathe, and make beautiful, lasting art?
Well, the answer is that there is no single answer. The folks at Info We Trust have developed an infographic to visualize the daily routines of 16 of history’s well-known artists and polymaths, from Milton to Angelou. The information for the infographic came from Mason Currey’s book on the subject, Daily Rituals: How Artists Work.
Each of them worked in their own way, which is a friendly reminder that if you listen to your body and do what works for you, you’re likely to give yourself a great chance to succeed, no matter what you do.
Marcus Aurelius’ 10 Rules For Being An Exceptional Leader:
1. Understand that people exist to help one another.
2. Be mindful of others’ humanity.
3. Realize that many mistakes, even egregious ones, are the result of ignorance.
4. Do not overly exalt yourself.
5. Avoid quick judgments of others’ actions.
6. Maintain self-control.
7. Recognize that others can hurt you only if you let them.
8. Know that pessimism can easily overtake you.
9. Practice kindness.
10. Do not expect bad people to exempt you from their destructive ways.
“What I hate is ignorance, smallness of imagination, the eye that sees no farther than its own lashes. All things are possible. Who you are is limited only by who you think you are.”
— Egyptian Book of the Dead
В центре (высокий) штандартенфюрер-SS Отто Скорцени
Air dropping Humvees from a C-17
Distinguished Masons of the Revolution, Lithograph by Strobridge & Co., 1876